Last updated on June 17th, 2023 at 03:28 pm
We all love to do brainy exercises. These exercises help boost our mind’s thinking capability and increase our brain’s grey matter. For this purpose, psychologists believe that we should play not tough games but help us think outside the box. These games may include scrabbling, up word, gobble, etc. Wordle is also that kind of game. Let’s know more about it!
Table of Contents
What is Wordle?
How to Play Wordle?
Wordle is easy to play, especially after it has joined New York Times.
You should follow these steps for playing wordle and finding the correct Wordle answer:
1. Visit the New York Times website.
2. Click on the “answer today wordle” option appearing.
3. Start guessing each letter word.
4. Following colours appear when you guess the letter word:
Green: it appears when you guess the correct letter at the correct position.
Yellow: It appears when you guess a correct letter but fails to put it in the right position.
Gray: It appears when you guess the wrong letter.
Tips and Tricks to play Wordle
The Game Developers sometimes add affiliate links to help you learn the tricks to solve and get the wordle answer.
The following tips may help you answer today’s wordle:
1. Try to focus on the vowels at the place of the first word because many words start with vowels
2. Avoid repeating the same mistakes at the same place as it can cause you to lose out on your limited chance.
3. Same letters can also appear in a word, so don’t hesitate to put the same letter again to the word but don’t use it unnecessarily.
4. Try to guess through the confidential information. Sometimes it gives you a hint that you should keep in mind while solving.
Where to Play Wordle Today?
Advance local media has made it easy to play it. For this, you do not need to go to the market or pay for the newspaper. You can find it by browsing it on the internet or downloading the New York Times app in the google play store search. Enter your email address and find it in the newspaper. Start playing it and you will enjoy it very much.
Alternatives to Wordle
There are multiple alternatives to Wordle that are not as popular, but they are good for exercising your brain. some of those with a brief description of them are as follows::
Online Lingo is one of the exciting mind games that can help you improve your English. In this game, all the words are already written in the boxes. These words are coloured with yellow and green colours. The box of the letter becomes green coloured if it is in the right place and remains yellow if it is in the wrong place.
Hello wordl is one of the clones of Wordle. It works the same as wordle, but in this, you are not limited to a single word per day. There are 100s of words available that you can play with for an unlimited period.
Kitty letter is a competitive game. In this game, you play with the competitors, and the best linguist wins the game. It helps to enhance your vocabulary to a great extent.