With the advancement of technology, there are so many gadgets launched each day in the market for the services of mankind. Likewise, we have a new gadget from Google called the “Chromebook”. When we see the sales of other gadgets like Windows Notebook and Apple Notebook in the market, they have been facing a huge decline in consumers since 2013.
This is confirmed by a Reputable market research company and PD group. But the one product which has shown growth up to 4000 percent as compared to 2012 to 2013 and accounted for nearly 21 percent of Laptop sales in a year is the Chromebook. The huge sales are probably due to their pocket-friendly pricing. The sticking thing which might turn on or off the consumer is that the developed software does not run on windows is called the Google OS.
All the actions here are performed through Google Chrome. Google provides its services while considering the consumption and demand of the applications by the generation. They provide you the access, so you might not have to download certain apps from the play store or app store to use them. Most of those apps come built-in which is the plus point of Chromebook including Office applications, Auto clicker, etc.
Salient features of a Chromebook:
There are some features below out of many which make Chromebooks different from others.
- The Chromebook is slightly lighter than other similar laptops of different companies.
- They have cheaper rates than others and are easily affordable.
- They have preinstalled the Google services like Word, Excel, etc.
- All the Chromebooks have at least 2 USB ports, an SD card slot, HDMI, and Audio ports are built-in.
- It has a wireless Wi-Fi connection system named with B, G, N connections.
- The processer consumes very little electricity and light workloads.
What is an auto clicker for chromebook and why it is used?
The auto clicker is the tool that helps you tap on various buttons automatically. Simply, if you want to do anything repeatedly, and you are clicking on anything again and again then you should not waste your energy and time on that particular thing. Just download the auto clicker where there are a bunch of different ones available on the Play store and App store on the iOS phones where all work the same.
Just download one and do your job automatically. These auto clickers are mostly used today by people while playing different games online. By using this app, they can be certain points, certain intervals of time, and also the places where they can renew the action. Say you want to click on anything after every few seconds, you can set that interval of time between each click and the app will follow it.
It will perform your actions in the sequence like footstool which you set up on the game or anything. At the end of that, it has also the ability to renew the action and the cycle starts again. You will be pleased to know that this would help you, and you wouldn’t have to awake the whole night. Just apply the auto clicker and set the points. Also, set the repetition number that how many times you want to perform that action.
When you would wake up in the morning, you will be happy to see that all of your work would be done. Like in the games, if you are busy doing something and also the game is important, then you can apply the auto clicker, and it will play automatically. Also, there are some errors too because pros always come with cons.
How to install the Auto clicker on Chromebook:
If you are not good with technology and want to easily turn on the auto clicker in simple language, then follow these instructions:
- First, open the Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- Go to the search bar and type Auto clicker and tap on the search button.
- Then click on the preferable auto clicker which you want to install.
- Download that particular application and install it.
After doing so, you will be asked to grant permission and there will be another option called “Start”. Then it will ask you for Accessibility which is the permission to access your files and data on your device. Tap on that application that you downloaded and turn ON the toggle to grant permission to “Use service”. Then go back and grant permission which was present above the start button.
This will allow that app to overlay which means you are allowing it to display over the other apps, then close the app. When you again open it, you will get various options which you want in the auto clicker. But if you don’t want to download any application, then you can use the auto clicker of the Chromebook itself to provide you with this service. To run it follow these steps:
- Go to your settings on the Chromebook or you can just use the control buttons which are Alt + Shift + S. This is a shortcut way through the keyboard if you don’t want to use the mouse.
- Then in the settings, go to the “Advanced” option.
- Tap on the “Accessibility” and then open “Manage accessibility”.
- Scroll down when you see the “Mouse and Touchpad” option which comes when the cursor of the mouse ends.
- Turn ON the automatic click here, and it will appear on the screen.
How to customize your auto clicker:
You can also customize your auto clicker by doing some settings because there are default settings too. Follow the steps below.
- When you have enabled the Auto clicker, then you will also be given a few options there by the system.
- You can choose the duration which is delay time before the action is performed.
- Put your location of the arrow having the auto clicker circle intact on the places where you want to click.
- You can also adjust the size of your ring which is an area of the auto clicker in which it clicks.
- The places are random and there is boundary or restriction. It can automatically move from the left to the right corner.
What types of clicks auto clicker provides:
You can choose the action from the menu bar there. They include the following clicks of the mouse:
- Left clicks
- Right clicks
- Click and drag
- Scroll here and there
- Toggle menu options
How to stop/pause auto clicker manually:
The auto clicker can be turned OFF automatically when you have not completely set the settings and with the screen OFF, it will be turned OFF. When you are using a certain app for automatic clicking, then it will have the option on a panel to start and pause it there. It will be like a floating panel on the screen which can be dragged from place to place. Also, you can pause it from settings.
Why auto clicker doesn’t work?
There could be many reasons related to it. If you are using the older version and older released software which have not gotten any update in recent times from the management, then it will face some bugs or issues in form of errors. The only solution is to update it or choose another one.
The other and most common reason is that the auto clicker we use is not supported by the Android or iOS version. It means that the version might be under 8. The solution would be to update your phone or buy a new one. The incomplete settings of the auto clicker also include the toggle which we sometimes turn OFF without knowing what it is.
In the Accessibility shortcut, there is an option to press swipe the button which says that the auto clicker will be turned OFF automatically when the screen is turned OFF. This could result in not working for what we were expecting.
Is automatic clicking illegal?
Yes, you can get banned for using an automatic clicker, however, if you want to use one, do it automatically for an hour or two a day.