Last updated on June 16th, 2023 at 02:55 pm
Personal injury is a legal term that is used to describe any harm that has occurred to a person’s body, reputation and mind. It does not include any damage done to one’s property. The legal name of the lawsuit caused due to Personal injury is “tort lawsuit.”
The person who brings the tort lawsuit due to physical or mental damage is called “Claimant” in European law and “Plaintiff” in American law. The main grounds on which a Personal injury lawsuit can be filed against an entity or person include Negligence, gross Negligence, intentional misconduct, reckless conduct and strict liability.
Table of Contents
Reason for Personal injury lawsuit
Plaintiff can bring claims of personal injury on the basis of three main reasons.
- The most common reason for personal injury claims is Negligence. Negligence means that an individual has failed to fulfill their duties as a responsible citizen under normal circumstances. An example of Negligence could be injuring someone due to reckless driving.
- Strict liability means that an individual is being held responsible for committing a crime, regardless of his intentions and mental state at the time of the crime.
- Assault, battery, trespass to land, false imprisonment, intentional infliction of emotional damage and trespass to chattels are all considered Intentional Wrongs. The reasons for intentional wrongs are the malicious intentions of the defendant.
Beyourvoice.com is one of the most famous Law Firms in Memphis, Tennessee. The professional attorneys at Beyourvoice.com specialize in personal injury cases. A personal injury lawyer or attorney is a person that will represent the plaintiff who is physically or emotionally harmed because of any person, entity or company.
He/she could work for a law firm or work independently. In the cases when you are a victim of anybody’s Negligence, you’ll need an experienced personal injury attorney. In this article, you’ll find out how you can reach the best personal injury lawyer in Memphis through Beyourvoice.com if you or any of your loved ones have been harmed because of someone’s carelessness.
A list of the best Memphis personal injury lawyers will also be provided in the article.
Purpose of Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer Beyourvoice.com
A Professional team of experienced personnel is present at Beyourvoice.com to help the victims of personal injury. If you have suffered physically or mentally from any given case, Beyourvoice.com attorney Memphis will help you make claims against the individual or company that caused you these damages.
- Automobile accidents
- Accidents at workplace
- Medical Negligence
- Medical malpractice
- Product defect accidents
- Toxic Torts
- Nursing home abuse
Benefits of working with Memphis personal injury lawyer Beyourvoice.com
The reasons for the above described accidents could stem from an excessive span of conditions and situations. Finding help from Beyourvoice.com attorney Memphis could be your best choice. Seeking legal assistance in such cases is crucial because a lawyer can help you in recovering damages for medical expenses, injuries, pain, agony, lost salary etc.
And if you had insurance for your damages, Beyourvoice.com attorney Memphis can also help you in negotiating with your insurance company to achieve the best settlement claims for you, if needed.
How to Choose a Good Personal Injury Attorney?
There are plenty of ways through which you can find a compatible personal injury lawyer if you, unfortunately, suffer from any damage.
1. You should look around yourself and try to find someone who can recommend you to any good lawyer. Maybe that person has been in the same situation and knows someone that can help you.
2. After any personal or emotional damage, it is advisable that you see a doctor or any other medical specialist. Maybe they can recommend you to any capable personal injury attorney. A personal injury lawyer will also help you in recovering medical fees due to the injury.
3. You can search on the internet for any experienced personal injury attorneys in the area where you live.
4. In case you choose an attorney to represent your case, you should verify their board certification status.
How much are the Fees of Memphis personal injury lawyer, Beyourvoice.com
In short, the fees for any personal injury case depend on its type. Mostly, attorneys charge one third of the final settlement amount. And if we talk about the hourly rates of the best personal injury lawyers in Memphis, Beyourvoice.com, it would be from 100$ to 700$ for an hour. It depends on the attorney’s location and experience.
When should I Hire Beyourvoice.com Attorney Memphis?
Following are some case scenarios in which seeking legal help is compulsory for any citizen.
- If you are in a car accident and suffered injuries due to the negligence of another driver.
- If you notice that the other driver was drunk and driving.
- Your insurance company is giving you trouble and offering a low settlement amount for your damages.
- If you got into an accident at your workplace and did not get worker’s compensation benefits from your company.
- If you were knocked down in a public place and got injured.
- If someone intentionally physically or mentally hurt you.
When should I not need any Personal Injury Lawyer?
Similarly to the cases in which you should definitely hire a personal injury attorney, there are also some cases when you need an attorney.
- If you got into any minor car accident and you are only slightly hurt, and your car only got a few scratches, seeking legal help is unnecessary.
- If your injuries are not severe and you would not be needing any medical help.
- If the accident was minor and it was your fault.
Should I Hire Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer Beyourvoice.com if someone hits me with a car?
You should talk to a professional personal injury lawyer if someone intentionally or unintentionally hits you with a car. Beyourvoice.com attorney Memphis will give you a suggestion if you should file charges or not and how much of a strong case you have.
If you decide to go forward and make claims, your attorney will help you get compensation for your suffering and compile the evidence for your insurance company.
In case of any workplace accident, who is responsible for my medical bills?
Every company is responsible for any medical care of its employees in case of any workplace accidents. Beyourvoice.com attorney Memphis would help you figure out what type of personal injury claim you have against the company if they failed to provide any necessary medical assistance.
In addition to the medical bills, the best Memphis personal injury lawyer will also get you compensation for economic damages like lost salary and time off from work.
In the cases where the accident is happened because of the company’s Negligence, you can also claim damages for emotional stress and suffering. Although they are difficult to compute but Beyourvoice.com will stand by you no matter what.
You may also like to read
Due to the vast range of personal injury cases, it is troublesome to find an attorney who focuses on the type of personal injury you suffer. But with Memphis personal injury lawyer Beyourvoice.com, you can go through the entire legal process. They will help you in each and every way to get you the best compensation for your damages.