An irrefutable truth is that over time our skin loses firmness and elasticity. And of course all this leads to sagging and the appearance of the hated wrinkles. They usually appear especially in areas around the eyes, cheeks or on the neck and feel need for neck lifting. Fortunately, in terms of dental aesthetics, many techniques and treatments appear frequently to delay and treat these areas. Today we would like to talk to you about one of them, the tension threads, and the facelift without surgery.
Description Of The Tension Threads
By way of definition, tensor threads are a non-intrusive technique that does not hurt when performed and offers practically immediate results. The objective that these threads have marked is to tighten the skin thanks to the insertion of said threads in the dermis with a guide needle.
And before you say that we cannot guarantee that this method of facial rejuvenation does not require hospitalization or long rest, it only requires an application of ointment that acts as a local anesthetic.
This facelift without surgery is not something that has appeared now but has been practiced for several years.
What has brought about a revolution in this type of thread is its composition, since it is made of a substance called poly dioxanone (PDO), known to be totally compatible and completely reabsorbed in the body. To get an idea of its perfect compatibility, this biological compound is used for heart operations and subsequent sutures.
We would like to make it clear that this thread lift or facelift treatment is performed on patients who do not want to go through a surgical facelift and want to delay the effects of aging for a few years.
Advantages Of Tension Threads
- Immediate effects and facial rejuvenation is noticeable at first sight.
- They can forget about having to be hospitalized and recovery is immediate.
- Facial expressions are not altered after the intervention.
- Thread lifts promote collagen in the skin.
- After the intervention, these threads are not visible.
- They do not leave scars or marks.
- Simple and fast application. About 1 hour.
- More natural results than Botox treatment.
- The treatment can be repeated and thus reinforce the results